Are you thinking of painting your vehicle?
Painting a car is an involved process. Let us show you how we dot it:
- We prepare the vehicle for the new coat of paint. This may imply washing, cleaning and degreasing the car
- The car is sanded
- All areas that are not going to be painted are covered with paper and plastic coatings
- Using our computerized system, we reproduce the exact color of your car
- The car is then painted in coats, including a clear coat at the end for a shiny finish
- The vehicle is allowed to dry completely in a specific safe area